How does it work?
- Tell us about your diamonds, jewelry, and watches
- Receive an offer range
- Send your item/s for final inspection.
- Upon acceptance of final offer, receive immediate payment
CIRCA’s mail-in service is simple, safe, and fully insured. After you provide information about the diamonds, jewelry and watches you are looking to sell, we will send you a free and fully insured shipping label. A buyer will evaluate your item/s and make an offer to purchase. Should you accept, payment will be remitted same day by check or bank wire. Should you decide to keep some/all of your pieces, we will ship them back to you, free of charge, no questions asked. There is never any obligation to sell, and no hidden fees to use our services.
How can I send my jewelry for offer?
- Call 877-876-5493 to speak with one of our buyers about your jewelry
- We will send you an insured shipping label and a CIRCA packing slip via email, fax, or USPS, whichever you prefer.
What do I need to include in the package?
Required Documents: To protect customers from unauthorized sales, and in accordance with the Second Hand Trading Laws, we are required to collect a copy of a government issued ID and proof of current address. We also encourage our clients to include any proof of ownership (if available) such as a purchase receipt or appraisal.
1. Government Issued ID: A copy of your passport, driver's license, military ID, or state ID.
2. Proof of address: (not required if your government issued ID includes your current address) A copy of a utility or medical bill, property tax receipt, lease, or voter registration.
- Please complete and include the CIRCA packing slip we provide with your shipping label, stating your name, mailing address, email address, and the best phone number(s) to reach you during the day. Please also include an itemized list of the pieces that you are sending.
- While not necessary, including any original collateral material, paperwork, or boxes can increase desire for certain watch and jewelry brands.
Important Packing Instructions:
- Safely package your items using protective packing materials to prevent damage during transit (bubble wrap, air pads, packing peanuts, foam, etc.)
- Security standards require that all jewelry is double boxed (a smaller box packed tightly within a larger box) using two shipping boxes. Please remember to include the CIRCA packing slip, copy of your ID, and proof of address, if necessary.
- Once your items are safely packed, print out your shipping label and attach it to your package. Take the package to the appropriate shipping facility and once it is scanned it will be fully insured and sent directly to CIRCA.