How does it work?
- Tell us about your diamonds, jewelry, and watches
- Receive an offer range
- Send your item/s for final inspection.
- Upon acceptance of final offer, receive immediate payment
CIRCA’s mail-in service is simple, safe, and fully insured. Tell us about the diamonds, jewelry and watches you are looking to sell, and upload any photographs using our quick and easy online mail-in process. Our specialists will review your submission and provide an estimated offer range within 1 - 2 business days. We will then overnight to you a free and fully insured shipping kit which includes everything you need to safely pack your items and send to our evaluation center. Once your items have been physically inspected by our specialists, we will provide you with a final offer to purchase and immediate payment upon acceptance. Should you choose not to accept, we will ship your jewelry back to you free of charge, no questions asked. There is never any obligation to sell, and no hidden fees to use our services.
How can I sell my jewelry online?
Visit our website: Visit our website to create an account and begin your quick and easy online-mail in submission.
Tell us about your jewelry: Supply some images and documents for review.
Receive a quote: Based on your description, we will provide an estimated evaluation.
Send us your items for final evaluation: We will overnight you a free and fully insured shipping kit to safely pack your items.
- Get Paid: We'll review your items and provide a final offer. Upon acceptance, you'll be paid immediately. Alternatively, we will ship your items back to you, free of charge, no questions asked.
What do I need to include in the package?
Required Documents: To protect customers from unauthorized sales, and in accordance with the Second Hand Trading Laws, we are required to collect a copy of a government issued ID and proof of current address. We also encourage our clients to include any proof of ownership (if available) such as a purchase receipt or appraisal. If you have not already uploaded this information to your user account, please include:
1. Government Issued ID: A copy of your passport, driver's license, military ID, or state ID.
2. Proof of address: (not required if your government issued ID includes your current address) A copy of a utility or medical bill, property tax receipt, lease, or voter registration.
- While not necessary, including any original collateral material, paperwork, or boxes can increase desire for certain watch and jewelry brands.
Important Packing Instructions:
- Safely package your items per our provided instructions using the shipping materials included in our free shipping kit. Use any protective packing materials to prevent movement or damage during transit (bubble wrap, air pads, packing peanuts, foam, etc.)
- Please remember to include a copy of your ID, and proof of address, if necessary.
- Once your items are safely packed, take the package to your nearest FedEx location or simply visit their website and schedule a pick-up at your convenience. That's it, you're all set!
With the help of our best-in-class logistics partners, we have securely shipped and insured more than $100 million worth of our client’s valuables. CIRCA has been a trusted industry leader for over two decades, is recommended by Blue Nile, maintains an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau (BBB), and is an affiliate member of the Gemological Institute of America (GIA), among other prestigious industry groups. See what our clients say about us on Trust Pilot.